WE ARE HIRING!
If your dream job is styling home decor and mixing and matching furniture all while offering top-notch customer service, then we have the job for YOU!
We are looking for a SUPERSTAR Store Associate who is a dedicated and reliable to join our team!
Do you love all things related to a making a house a home?
We are a fun, energetic and focus-driven team who love helping our customers beautify their homes with the least amount of stress.
Full Job Description
We are looking for an organized Store Associate with an eye for casual living design.You will work closely with our customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
To be successful as an Store Associate you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance and high standards.
- Must be quick on your feet to come up with styling ideas for walk-in customers.
- Strong interest in interior design / decorating, furniture and home decor.
- Past experience in a similar work environment is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and able to work independently and with others.
- Ability to regularly follow up with current/ potential clients and vendors
- Strong attention to detail - This is a BIG one for us!
- Computer experience; proficiency in Microsoft Office, Pages and social media platforms
- A natural creative eye for design
- Maintain stores overall appearance. Ensures company standards for cleanliness for the sales floor, stockroom, restrooms and cash wrap.
- Monitor inventory levels
- Re-stock store as needed.
- Coordinate all of the moving parts with shipments
- Source relevant materials and furniture pieces as needed.
- Stay on top of home decor and furniture trends as needed.
- Must be comfortable lifting and moving decor and furniture up to 30 lbs.
- Assist in goal setting process for Store.
- Is receptive and responsive to feedback.
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Frequent reaching and bending and twisting.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Bachelors Degree is a plus, but not required.
- Retail and or furniture store experience is a plus
- Personable - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Excellent Working Hours:
- Monday through Friday 9:30 - 5:30
- You will be required to work 5-days per week.
- You will work at least 2 Saturday's per month. The Saturday schedule will be 9:30 - 5:30. If you work a Saturday, then you will have off a weekday like a Monday or something. We will discuss.
- Days Off: Sunday and one other day.
- Will discuss
- Bachelor's (Preferred)