- Many of our items on the website are recreated to give a "found object," farmhouse and "used over time" look. The look of these items are not considered defective, but more of a "one-of-a-kind" and unique look.
- Many of our items are made from re-claimed wood and metal to include all of the imperfections. Many of our painted items have been artistically scratched to give it a weathered look to include all of the imperfections.
- The furniture, lighting, decor and other items on our website will have vary in size, colors and finishes to give it the characteristic of being a "found" item or one to resemble something from the past.
What happens if I receive a broken or damaged item?
We work very hard to package your items very carefully, but sometimes breakage may occur along the way to your home. Please follow the hassle-free steps below to ensure a quick resolve! We will work very hard to either replace the item (In most cases, we will be unable to exchange due to item being seasonal, but will do our best) or issue store credit.
- Immediately email us (within 24 hours) from the time you received the item) with photos of the package and damaged items to CustomerCare@ShopHouseMarket.com
- Do not throw the items away or discard the packaging and packaging material.
We will contact you during normal business hours (M - F) to let you know what to do next.